Explore an area of Hong Kong that has preserved its heritage over time! This guided walking tour takes you through the district of Sheung Wan, where you will be immersed in a world of specialty shops, art galleries and temples. The past and the future converge here, allowing you a peek into authentic Hong Kong life. Ride a traditional tram and sample delicious Hong Kong goodies.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
Hong Kong Milk Tea and Pastry
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:HSBC Building in the Central District (by the lion statues)
Return Details:Concludes at Cha Chaan Teng
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hong Kong Man Mo Temple
- Local English-speaking guide
- Milk tea and local pastry at Cha Chaan Teng
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved. Wear comfortable walking shoes
- 2 passenger minimum to operate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.