Select a datex
Explore the protected green landscapes of Khao Yai National Park on a full-day guided excursion from Bangkok. Sample exotic fruits, take a ride on a traditional ox cart through rice fields, and search for tigers, black bears and leopards in Khao Yai National Park. End your day trip with an elephant ride through the jungle – a great city escape for those looking to get back to nature during their stay in Bangkok!
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Special Offer! - Book before May 31, 2014 and travel on Fridays before December 31, 2014, and save up to 6% off the recommended retail rate! BOOK NOW! - Book Now!
Khao Yai National Park and Elephant Ride Day Trip from Bangkok
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departs from your Bangkok city hotel (select hotels only)
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi - Bang Na (near Suvarnabhumi Airport)
- Niran Grand - Bang Na
- Nototel Bang Na - Bang Na
- Royal Princess Srinakarin - Bang Na
- Amari Don Muang - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Airport Suite Bangkok - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Asia Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Ebina House - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Rama Gardens - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Quality Suite Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Miracle Grand Convention - Laksi
- Inn Come Sweet - Chatuchak
- Chaleena Princess - Ramkamheng
- Grand Hitech Tower Inn - Ekkamai
- Forum Park - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
- Rio Residence - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
- Royal Pacific Plaza - Rama 9
- Oasis - Huang Kwang
- P R Union - Thonburi
- Gold Orchid Bangkok - Suttisan
- And selected hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Tour returns to original departure point at approximately 5:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Khao Yai National Park and Elephant Ride Tour from Bangkok
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 45-minute elephant ride
- Oxcart ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.