Honolulu Power Pass™
Travel by December 31, 2014 and save 15% off the local operators price for a 2-day pass!
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
How It Works:
You can purchase a Honolulu Power Pass for one, two, three or five days, valid on consecutive days only. Present your Honolulu pass at the ticket window of each attraction. Each participating location can be visited once per day, and your Honolulu Power Pass will be activated at the first participating location visited.
Please see the list below for participating attractions.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1-Day Honolulu Power Pass
Unlimited use for a single calendar day
2-Day Honolulu Power Pass
Unlimited use for 2 calendar days from the time of first use
3-Day Honolulu Power Pass
Unlimited use for 3 calendar days from the time of first use
5-Day Honolulu Power Pass
Unlimited use for 5 calendar days from the time of first use.
Honolulu Power Pass
- Admission to top attractions in Honolulu
- Discounts at well-known top restaurants and retailers
- 'Fast Tracking' at many attractions allows cardholders to 'Go to the head of the line!'
- Full color, pocket-sized, guide which includes attraction details, hours of operation, directions, plus Honolulu street maps
- Special Exhibitions at attractions may cost extra
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the included tours and attractions may change at any time or may not operate due to weather.
- 'Iolani Palace
- ABCRI Box Car Track
- Ali'i tour at Tropical Farms
- Battleship USS Missouri Memorial
- Bishop Museum
- Boogie board, snorkel gear and kayak rental at Kailua Beach
- Diamond Head Crater Hike with Shuttle from Waikiki
- Dole Plantation Garden Maze
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Honolulu Museum of Arts
- Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii
- Jungle River Mini Golf
- Kayak Half Day Rental, Kailua Bay, Oahu
- Kualoa Ranch Tours
- Macy's Star Shopper Package
- Maita'i Catamaran
- Moped or Bike Rental
- North Shore Eco-Tour
- Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour with Scenic Shores Tour
- Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Highlights Tour
- Rainforest, Waterfalls and Movie Sites Adventure
- Sea Life Park
- Senator Fong's Gardens
- Snorkel Excursion to Hanauma Bay
- Snorkel Gear Full Day Rental
- Surfboard or Beach Gear Rental
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park
- Waikiki Trolley
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii
Reviewed by: Ed D, February 2014
GOOD VALUE AND LOTS OF CHOICES !
Reviewed by: Kris P, December 2013
The money spent was well worth it. When we finished our trip and compared what we paid for the Honolulu Pass versus what we would have paid for each activity individually, we saved money.