Lake Mead Dinner Cruise
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
After being picked up from your Las Vegas hotel, your first stop is the “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign for a photo opportunity. From there, it's an approximate 30-minute drive to Lake Mead, where you'll board the Desert Princess paddle-wheel steamboat. As you board, you will be welcomed by the crew with a glass of sparkling wine and a photo opportunity.
On board the Desert Princess, stroll along the decks and visit the vessel’s Captains Bridge. Admire the wonderful evening views and unique scenery and wildlife surrounding Lake Mead. See the mighty Hoover Dam towering above you. And marvel at the engineering of the spectacular Hoover Dam bypass bridge. There are an extensive cocktail menu and wine list (additional cost) for your enjoyment on board.
Then it’s time to eat! Enjoy a 3-course dinner with choices including prime rib, seafood, chicken, vegetarian and pasta dishes.
Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Lake Mead Dinner Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Glass of Champagne
- Cocktails & wine (additional cost)
- Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
Entree, your choice of one of the following:
- Grilled garlic herb chicken breast topped with a savory mushroom marsala sauce. Served with smashed potatoes and seasoned green beans
- Broiled lemon pepper salmon basted in garlic dill butter. Served with smashed potatoes and seasoned green beans
- Black pepper top sirloin steak, grilled and served with horseradish sauce. Served with smashed potatoes and seasoned green beans
- Tuscan fettuccini with pan-seared tomato, garlic and olive oil and topped with grated parmesan
Chef's selection of desserts
Beverages include coffee, iced tea and lemonade. Full bar available for soft drinks, beer, wine and mixed drinks
Reviewed by: Jennifer B, October 2015
This was a lovely trip to do from Las Vegas, my daughter and I had a great time. The meal which was included was very good and the boat wasn't overcrowded at all. I would certainly recommend going on this.
Reviewed by: karleen, October 2015