Don't leave London without taking this best-selling tour to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath, England's most beautiful Georgian city. Your day trip includes entrance to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath's Roman Baths and Pump Rooms.
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
Your tour starts at the home of the Royal Family for 900 years, and the world's largest and oldest occupied castle. Windsor Castle's fortified walls dominate the delightful town that has grown up around it over the years. You will see the lavishly decorated State Apartments and St. George's Chapel. You will also witness the Changing of the Guard in all its colorful pageantry and splendor. (On 30 April, 18 - 19 May, 16 - 17 - 18 June the State Apartment and St. George's Chapel will be closed, on these date you will visit Hampton Court Palace instead).
Going even further back in time, you'll travel through the rolling green Wiltshire landscape to Stonehenge, a collection of stones dragged to this lonely plain near Salisbury 5,000 years ago. Who built it? Why? These questions have haunted the minds of centuries of scholars. Set in a landscape dotted with prehistoric mounds and carvings, Stonehenge continues to enthrall the imagination and captivate the heart of every visitor.
Next, it's on to Bath, famous for its elegant Georgian architecture. During your panoramic tour of Bath you will be enchanted by the town's beautifully proportioned streetscapes. You'll see Bath Abbey and the much-photographed Pulteney Bridge, modeled on the Ponte Vecchio in Florence. During the tour you will also visit the Roman Baths, the best preserved Roman spa from the ancient world.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Victoria Coach Station, Gates 1-5.
Return Details:Concludes at Victoria
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath Day Trip from London with English speaking guide
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath Day Trip from London
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Entrance to Windsor Castle and a tour of the State Apartments and St George's Chapel
- Visit the ancient circle of Stonehenge
- Panoramic Tour of Georgian Bath
- Visit the famous Roman Baths
- Blue Badge guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Hotel drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking.
- Windsor Castle viewing is restricted on Sundays and St Georges Chapel is closed.
- On Jan 13, March 29, April 30, June 16, 17 Windsor Castle is closed, you will visit Hampton Court instead
- On Jan 7-18, April 4, 10 29, June 16-18, Oct 12, Nov 26, 28, 29 and 30 the State Apartments are closed, you will visit St Georges Chapel and the Queen Mary's Dolls House instead
- There is the opportunity to purchase lunch (own expense) in either Windsor or Bath
- Cold food and drinks are allowed to be consumed on the coach, no hot food or drinks are allowed on the coach
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.