Discover Venice at your own pace, away from the tourist route, on a private half-day walking tour. Discuss the sites you wish to see with your guide and plan the itinerary of your in-depth, personalized walking tour. To ensure you get the most out of your tour, please include any specific requests at the time of booking.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Led by a local guide
- Free snacks included
- Free drinks included
If you are staying near San Marco, your itinerary can include:
- Church of San Zaccaria
- Santa Maria Formosa Church and Square
- San Giovanni and Paolo Church
- Rialto fruit and fish market
- The Jewish Quarter
- Madonna dell'Orto Church
- Gesuiti Church
Ponte dell'Accademia, Venice
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:A meeting point close to your centrally located Venice hotel
- Your chosen time between 9:00am and 5:00pm
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Half Day Walking Tour of Venice
- Private Walking Tour (3 hours)
- Professional guide
- Personalized private tour and commentary
- Appetizer and one glass of wine at a Venetian bacaro
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is accompanied by a tour hostess and can cover any kind of city sightseeing. Hostesses are not allowed to give precise historical and artistic explanation inside palaces and churches and give short information only
- Usually the hostess accompanies tourists along unknown parts of the city sharing stories
- Your tour guide cannot accompany you into any church or historical buildings
- On Sunday mornings it is not possible to enter any of the visited churches due to religious functions taking place. Rialto Market is closed every Sunday and Monday. These closures are beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.