Upper Swan Lunch Cruise
Take a lunchtime cruise along the Swan River from Perth to the beautiful Upper Swan River. You'll enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on board your fully licensed and air-conditioned vessel as you cruise upstream along Perth's famous river.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Fully narrated tour
Your buffet lunch is accompanied by a complimentary glass of wine as you leave Perth behind and head upstream for an afternoon on the Swan River. Relax in comfort as you cruise past the Burswood Entertainment Complex, the new East Perth re-development and Western Australia's renowned Belmont Park and Ascot racecourses.
On your return cruise home you'll enjoy afternoon tea, full bar facilities and live entertainment.
*Dishes may vary depending on seasonal availability
- Grilled Fish Fillets in a Lime Hollandaise Sauce
- Lamb Curry served with Pilaf Rice
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- BBQ Chicken pieces served on a bed of lettuce
- Australian King Prawn Platter served with cocktail sauce
- Continental Meat Platter served with assorted chutneys and mustards
- Tomato, onion and cucumber salad
- Mixed green salad
- Selection of three gourmet salads
- Assorted selection of breads
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Continental Cake assortment
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Pier 2, Barrack Square, Perth.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Swan Valley Lunch Cruise
- Swan Valley River Cruise with live commentary
- Buffet lunch
- Beer, wine and soft drinks
- Afternoon tea
- Live entertainment
- Wine tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible. Note there are 5 steep stairs to get off and on the vessel
- Prams are available on board. Please advise at time of booking.
Reviewed by: Leaph, Australia, September 2015
As we boarded we were greeted by friendly staff, served a drink soon after, and then departed. The commentary was audible and informative. There was only about a dozen people on the cruise, we went on a Friday. The buffet lunch was superb, prawns, fish mornay, and choc mud cake....what else can you ask for! I did not eat dinner that evening. After lunch one of the ladies entertained us with her singing. She should go in the X factor competition. My husband and I really enjoyed this laid back, relaxing afternoon.
Reviewed by: Geoffrey c w, June 2015
The tour was very entaining the food and crew were great