Upper Swan Lunch Cruise
Take a lunchtime cruise along the Swan River from Perth to the beautiful Upper Swan River. You'll enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on board your fully licensed and air-conditioned vessel as you cruise upstream along Perth's famous river.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Fully narrated tour
Your buffet lunch is accompanied by a complimentary glass of wine as you leave Perth behind and head upstream for an afternoon on the Swan River. Relax in comfort as you cruise past the Burswood Entertainment Complex, the new East Perth re-development and Western Australia's renowned Belmont Park and Ascot racecourses.
On your return cruise home you'll enjoy afternoon tea, full bar facilities and live entertainment.
*Dishes may vary depending on seasonal availability
- Grilled Fish Fillets in a Lime Hollandaise Sauce
- Lamb Curry served with Pilaf Rice
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- BBQ Chicken pieces served on a bed of lettuce
- Australian King Prawn Platter served with cocktail sauce
- Continental Meat Platter served with assorted chutneys and mustards
- Tomato, onion and cucumber salad
- Mixed green salad
- Selection of three gourmet salads
- Assorted selection of breads
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Continental Cake assortment
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Pier 2, Barrack Square, Perth.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Swan Valley Lunch Cruise
- Swan Valley River Cruise with live commentary
- Buffet lunch
- Beer, wine and soft drinks
- Afternoon tea
- Live entertainment
- Wine tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible. Note there are 5 steep stairs to get off and on the vessel
- Prams are available on board. Please advise at time of booking.
Reviewed by: Karen E, February 2016
A wonderful trip. The upper Swan is a great place to cruise - so many sights and activity on the water. The buffet food and wine were excellent, the tables adequately spaced apart not crowded, as on some cruises, and the multi-talented staff were super ! They even sing to you at the end of the cruise !! A marvellous day out !
Reviewed by: Rikki S, February 2016
Great food, great commentary! They were really good about my food intolerances too!