Take an exciting trip by 4WD to the fascinating Pinnacles Desert on an exhilarating day tour from Perth. You'll see koalas and other native animals at a wildlife park, have the option to enjoy a picnic lunch at the coastal town of Cervantes, take a guided walk through the Pinnacles and go sandboarding or 4WD driving over the vast sand dunes of Lancelin.
- Instant Confirmation
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
After stopping at Caversham Wildlife Park in the Swan Valley to view koalas and hand feed the kangaroos, you'll travel along quiet back roads to the lobster fishing town of Cervantes for lunch. Visit the Lobster Shack and take a self-guided audio tour of the lobster factory.
In the afternoon it's on to the mystical Pinnacles Desert for an easy-paced walk through the fascinating, moon-like landscape. Then there's the thrilling experience of sandboarding and driving by 4WD over the vast sand dunes of Lancelin. On your return to Perth, stops to view wildflowers are made seasonally (August-December).
Special Offer! - Save 25% on the recommended retail price. Special offer valid for travel until July 31, 2013 - Book Now!
Koala at Caversham Wildlife Park
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from centrally located Perth hotels
Perth Sightseeing Centre - Shop 1, Barrack Street Jetty
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 7:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Pinnacles Desert, Koalas and Sandboarding 4WD day tour from Perth with lunch
Try out sandboarding, its so much fun, its also entertaining to just watch
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Experienced, friendly and knowledgeable guides
- Transportation by 4WD
- Australia's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking.
- Tour may operate with morning in coach and afternoon in 4WD, or depending on passenger numbers, in the 4WD all day. Sometimes due to soft sand dunes delays may occur. Tour not suitable for pregnant women, people with back problems and infants.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.