Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise by Catamaran
Book by March 31, 2015 to save 11% off our previously offered price!
Sydney puts on the magic after dark, especially on the harbor. Take a three-hour dinner cruise by catamaran on Sydney Harbour and enjoy true waterfront views from your table as you dine on a deluxe harbor buffet. Combining dinner with a sightseeing cruise is a fantastic way to spend an evening in Sydney.
- Instant Confirmation
- Buffet dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Enjoy the views from your table or have a drink on the outer deck of your luxury air-conditioned catamaran as you cruise past such famous Sydney icons as the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Your dinner cruise by catamaran departs from King Street Wharf, near Darling Harbour.
SAMPLE MENU - Deluxe Harbor Buffet
- Fresh prawns with tomato mayonnaise
- Steamed mussels with tomato & basil salsa
- Beef stroganoff
- Peri peri chicken
- Thai green fish curry
- Steamed green vegetables drizzled with herb tomato oil
- Hokkien noodles with ginger & shallot
- Pesto penne with parmesan & toasted pinenuts
- Steamed rice
- Honey glazed carrots with sesame seeds
- Baby beans with shaved fennel and snow pea sprouts
- Homemade linguini with smoked salmon & ricotta
- Waldorf salad
- Fresh garden green salad
- ‘Create your own’ caeser salad
- Fresh selection of bread
- Deluxe cheese display with crackers
- Selection of desserts
- Fresh fruit
*Sample menu subject to change
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
King Street Wharf, Sydney
Cruise concludes at King Street Wharf at 10:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise Aboard Luxury Catamaran
- 3-hour luxury dinner cruise of Sydney Harbour
- Deluxe harbour buffet including seafood
- Buffet dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants aged 4 years and under travel free of charge
- Please collect boarding pass prior to boarding
- Please note this cruise requires minimum numbers to operate and if minimum numbers aren’t reached then you will receive a complimentary upgrade to the Sydney Showboat Dinner Cruise
Reviewed by: John D, February 2014
We really enjoyed the cruise and must say that the performance of the dancers on board the dinner cruise was first class, better than the cruise ship we had disembarked from a couple of days earlier. The magician added a personal touch and the dinner was of a good standard.
Reviewed by: CAROLYNE E, December 2013
We had a lovely cruise and dinner, the food was great we also met some very nice folk to chat to from far QLD. Thank you1