Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 9:30am
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 2:30pm. Available April to October only
Horseriding in Chianti
- Round trip transfers (approx 45 minutes each way)
- Chianti Horse Riding (1 hours)
- Orientation lesson (30 minutes)
- Guided Winery visit
- Wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking.
- Children under 14 years will not be permitted
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Reviewed by: Laine Z, July 2015
By far one of the highlights of my trip to Italy. This was a great experience and lots of fun.
Reviewed by: Rohan R, July 2015
This was an amazing experience. There was a little bit of delay right at the beginning but I guess that was also because of the group. The horse riding was a very lovely experience and it was enjoyable by the whole group. The wine tasting was also good but we would have liked a few more varieties to try out. The dinner was very good but maybe a few more varieties would be better appreciated.