Barcelona Half-Day Bike Tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
The tour begins with a brief introduction to the history of Barcelona before heading to the tour shop to collect the bikes. Some of the sights on the bike tour include:
- Placa Sant Jaume
- Placa del Rei
- La Catedral
- La Sagrada Familia
- Parc de la Ciutadella
- Also Palau de la Musica Catalana, Arc del Triomf, Plaza de Toros Monumental, Vila Olímpica, Barceloneta beach, Port Vell, El Borne, Basilica de la Santa Maria del Mar and more!
Late in the tour we take a break at an outdoor beach bar to relax for a bit and to enjoy the opportunity to mingle with your fellow bikers, while taking in the sights and atmosphere of the Mediterranean. Remember to bring a swim suit if you want to take a dip in the sea and some extra spending cash for food and drinks
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 11am
Departs at 4pm
Barcelona Half-Day Bike Tour
- Bicycle rental and guided tour
- Child-seats and helmets (on request)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children weighing under 48 pounds (22 kilos) travel free of charge in a child-seat, please book the infant rate.
- Children over this weight will be charged the full adult rate. Please advise at time of booking if a child seat is required.
The tours follow carefully planned routes, avoiding busy streets and traffic and riding mainly on bike paths, down Gothic alleyways, through parks and along the beach, so just pedal and enjoy the ride.
The tours go out rain or shine. Rain ponchos are provided in wet weather. It's a good idea to bring along some sun protection in the summer and something warm to wear in the spring and fall.
You will love our bikes; they're so fun and easy to ride! They have 3 speeds, wide handlebars, big tires, super-comfortable seats and, of course, bells. Everybody loves bells. Kid bikes are also available on request.
Reviewed by: Ashlea P, July 2015
Wonderful! Very informative while entertaining!
Reviewed by: Joyce M, July 2015
While a little apprehensive about bicycling through the busy streets of Barcelona, our sensational guide, Ava,
put us all at ease, made sure everyone was safe and kept with the group, and all of us had an unforgettable experience on a beautiful, hot summer day in Barcelona. Ava is a fantastic storyteller. She has a wonderful way of bringing history to life with her stories at each of the stops on the route. While the tour covers at least 12 kms and visits many significant sights around Barcelona, we never felt rushed. The lunch at the restaurant on the Barcelona beach was really good - an added bonus of the trip. I would highly recommend this tour and would love to do it again. I would also add that we did three tours while in Barcelona, all arranged through Viator, and everyone of them was exactly as advertised and better!. The guides were very professional the tour representatives met us on time and at the locations indicated everything went very smoothly. And, every tour was incredible value for the money.