One-way Sightseeing Cruise between Perth and Fremantle
Take in the wonderful sights that can only be viewed from the river cruising between Perth and the Port of Fremantle. Enjoy a drink from the fully licensed bar and relax in the air-conditioned comfort - or take a stroll out on the spacious open deck.
- Instant Confirmation
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Tea and coffee is included and if cruising from Fremantle to Perth, a selection of fine Western Australian wines are available for tasting. (Wine tasting is not available on the 12.30pm ferry ex Fremantle)
See the beautiful homes overlooking the river, the yacht clubs, the best views of Perth and the busy Port of Fremantle.
Perth to Fremantle One Way Cruise:
- 9:45am arrives in Fremantle 11:10am
- 11:30am arrives in Fremantle 12:25pm 11:15am from 1st of April 2016 onward
- 2:15pm arrives in Fremantle 3:40pm
- 11:15am arrives in Perth 12:30pm
- 12:45pm arrives in Perth 2:15pm
- 3:45pm arrives in Perth 5:00pm
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
C Shed, Victoria Quay, Fremantle
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9:45am Perth to Fremantle
Departing Perth at 9:45am. Arriving into Fremantle at 11:10am
11:30am Perth to Fremantle
Departing Perth at 11:30am or 11:15am from 1st of April 2016. Arriving into Fremantle at 12:25pm
2:15pm Perth to Fremantle
Departing Perth at 2:15pm. Arriving into Fremantle at 3:30pm
11:15am Fremantle to Perth
Departing Fremantle 11:15am. Arriving into Perth 12:30pm
12:45pm Fremantle to Perth
Departing Fremantle 12:45pm. Arriving into Perth 2:15pm
3:45pm Fremantle to Perth
Departing Fremantle 3:45pm. Arriving into Perth 5:00pm
Perth to Fremantle one way cruise (vice-versa)
- One-way sightseeing cruise
- Live commentary
- Tea and coffee
- Premium wine tasting (from Fremantle to Perth excluding the 12:30pm departure)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: Mandy W, January 2016
I have taken the cruise down to Freo and back a couple of times now and it's one of my favourites. Take the early boat to Freo on a Sunday, visit the markets, stroll around Freo, see street performers, activities for kids and enjoy lunch and an icecream, then take the boat back. Very relaxing and a great day.
Reviewed by: Marianne R, January 2016
This was a very relaxed way to travel to Fremantle. Staff were lovely and the commentary was excellent.
Would highly recommend and plan to repeat in the near future :-