Select a datex
See the Big Island of Hawaii’s stunning beauty on a full-day Grand Circle tour from Oahu. You’ll fly from Oahu to the Big Island and circle the island to see Volcanoes National Park, beautiful beaches, rain forests and more. Round-trip airfare from Honolulu and all entrance fees, including to the national park, are included.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Round-trip airfares
Leave Oahu behind for a day to experience the spectacular and mysterious beauty of the Big Island of Hawaii. The Big Island is blessed with stunning landscapes, including volcanoes and rain forests, and this is the best way to see it all. Round-trip airfare from Honolulu to Kona is included. A tour guide will meet you at the Honolulu airport to make sure you catch your flight on Hawaiian Airlines; then you can relax on the 45-minute flight.
You’ll head out on a luxury minibus along the south coast of the island – the scenic drive will keep your eyes glued to your windows. You’ll have between 15 minutes to one hour at each of the following stops.
Catch amazing Hawaiian views of the coast, and ask your guide about Captain Cook.
Volcanoes National Park:
The Grand Circle tour includes admission to the park. Built in 1916, the park features the results of 70 million years of volcanic activity, migration and evolution. See the Kilauea Iki crater, Thurston Lava Tube and the steam bluffs. Bring a light sweater or jacket to wear here.
You can watch films of past eruptions and current volcano activity at this free, hands-on museum.
Orchid and anthurium nursery:
Admire the beautiful flowers that thrive in Hawaii’s environment.
Big Island Candy Company:
Established in 1977, Big Island Candy manufactures and markets high-end macadamia-nut candies and cookies. You’ll get a free tour, complete with Kona coffee and samples.
When the day is over, you will have literally circled the Big Island. You’ll be driven back to the Kona airport for your flight to Honolulu.
Hawaii Grand Circle Island Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most centrally located Waikiki hotels
- Departure time is approximately between 4:00-5:00 am. Customers must call 72 hours in advance to reconfirm exact departure time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 8:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Big Island day trip without hotel pickup and drop-off
Tour + hotel pickup and drop-off
Kilauea Volcano, Big Island Hawaii
- Round trip coach class air travel to the neighbor island
- Ground transportation by air-conditioned motor coach or mini-coach
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- Admission to Volcanoes National Park
- Hawaii State Taxes
- Airline Fare and Fuel Surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, unless option selected
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of tour date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A light sweater may be needed at the volcano area and sturdy walking shoes are required
- Passengers with asthma and other respiratory problems should please consider other tour offerings to avoid potential health problems resulting from exposure to fumes
- As we cannot predict volcanic activity, features may vary daily depending on conditions. In an effort to make this an unforgettable experience, the tour operators will take you as close as possible to the volcanic activity.
- Lava sightings not guaranteed
Please Note: The name you enter at the time of booking must be exactly as appears on your photo I.D.
Interisland Air Carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown on valid government-issued I.D. does not match the name on their voucher. This is a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and FAA requirement. Air Carriers proven to be non-compliant are subject to severe penalties; thus there is no flexibility with this policy. If a passenger is denied boarding, there will be no refund issued.
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.