Private Horse and Carriage Ride in Central Park
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Family friendly
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Your coachmen will also be your guide as you ride through Central Park. See many famous historical landmarks including the Conservatory Water, the Wollman Rink, the Imagine Mosaic, the Conservatory Garden, the Central Park Reservoir, the Bow Bridge, the Central Park Carousel, Belvedere Castle and the Central Park Zoo. Your guide will also point out places in the park made famous by Hollywood films.
You’ll be provided with blankets for your comfort in the evening or in winter months. Sit back and relax as you are pulled back in time on a romantic carriage ride.
Pricing is listed per person with a total of four people allowed in the carriage.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Horse and Carriage
- 45-minute horse and carriage ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Voucher redemption is required and issued ticket is good for up to three days from redemption
- If tour is canceled due to weather restrictions for the horses during all the three days of voucher validity, you will receive a full refund
- Pricing is listed by person - 4 people per carriage
Reviewed by: Margaret D, October 2014
This tour was beautiful and a delightful ride thru Central Park. Wicked informative driver. We were greatful to have Danny as our driver and Silver as our lead. I can't wait to come here next year! We've been talking about a possible Winter ride this year. Thank you for the best day of our trip!
Reviewed by: doug e, September 2014
If your looking for romance, and a way to see Central Park, then don't miss this.
This way of travel with the surroundings really is absolutely fantastic and missing it would be lunacy.