Lake Mead Dinner Cruise
Book and save 9% compared to the local operator's price!
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
After being picked up from your Las Vegas hotel, your first stop is the “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign for a photo opportunity. From there, it's an approximate 30-minute drive to Lake Mead, where you'll board the Desert Princess paddle-wheel steamboat. As you board, you will be welcomed by the crew with a glass of sparkling wine and a photo opportunity.
On board the Desert Princess, stroll along the decks and visit the vessel’s Captains Bridge. Admire the wonderful evening views and unique scenery and wildlife surrounding Lake Mead. See the mighty Hoover Dam towering above you. And marvel at the engineering of the spectacular Hoover Dam bypass bridge. There are an extensive cocktail menu and wine list (additional cost) for your enjoyment on board.
Then it’s time to eat! Enjoy a 3-course dinner with choices including prime rib, seafood, chicken, vegetarian and pasta dishes.
Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Lake Mead Dinner Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Glass of Champagne
- Cocktails & wine (additional cost)
- Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
Entree, your choice of one of the following:
- Grilled garlic herb chicken breast topped with a savory mushroom marsala sauce. Served with smashed potatoes and seasoned green beans
- Broiled lemon pepper salmon basted in garlic dill butter. Served with smashed potatoes and seasoned green beans
- Black pepper top sirloin steak, grilled and served with horseradish sauce. Served with smashed potatoes and seasoned green beans
- Tuscan fettuccini with pan-seared tomato, garlic and olive oil and topped with grated parmesan
Chef's selection of desserts
Beverages include coffee, iced tea and lemonade. Full bar available for soft drinks, beer, wine and mixed drinks
Reviewed by: Sambo, September 2014
As I mentioned above, on this day it was my wife's 50th birthday, the captain mention her aboard the ship. The cruise was good the food excellent,
Reviewed by: Kathryn A K, August 2014
When I complained to the bus driver that he was driving (in the dark) while talking on his cell phone he brazenly told me that he was talking with his supervisor and that he could not stop talking with her. I believe that he should have pulled over to the side of the road to hear her and NOT drive while talking on the phone even if it was the Queen of England on the line. Bad driving and I was scared. If he worked for me his head would roll. On the way to the dock he drove with only one hand. It was also scary for me.
The Lake Mead Dinner Cruise was 5 star in every way, the food, the trip, the ambience and the service