Select a datex
Enjoy the beauty of the Derwent Valley, explore Mt Field National Park and visit the oldest trout hatchery in the Southern Hemisphere you journey north on this morning tour from Hobart.
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Feed the trout and salmon while at Salmon Ponds as you enjoy morning tea of cake, tea and coffee. Stop at one of the oldest national parks in Australia - The Mount Field National Park. Walk under a stunning Fern Tree Canopy and discover the magnificent Russell Falls - a nature lovers delight!
- Enjoy morning tea of cake, tea and coffee while at the Salmon Pond
- Feed the trout and salmon at the oldest trout hatchery in the Southern Hemisphere
- Downtown Hobart and shopping precincts
- Travel north west skirting Mt Wellington and follow the Derwent River
- Suburbs of Glenorchy and Claremount - the home of Cadbury's Chocolate
- Look for native birds along the shores of the Derwent River
- The beautiful Derwent Valley - tiny towns and agriculture
- New Norfolk - heart of the Derwent River Valley
- Experience the stillness of rainforest fernglades at Mt Field National Park
- Majestic tall treeferns provide a canopy for a delightful walk alongside a forest stream
- Witness the spectacle of Russell Falls
- Return alongside the Derwent River crossing the Bowen Bridge overlooking the Incat catamaran factory
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from centrally located Hobart hotels
Brooke Street Pier
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Concludes at Brooke Street Pier at approximately 4:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup list
- Local guide
- Morning tea
- Full-day touring by coach
- Entrance to Mt Field National Park
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.