Mt Field National Park and Russell Falls from Hobart
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy morning tea of cake, tea and coffee while at the Salmon Pond
- Feed the trout and salmon at the oldest trout hatchery in the Southern Hemisphere
- Downtown Hobart and shopping precincts
- Travel north west skirting Mt Wellington and follow the Derwent River
- Suburbs of Glenorchy and Claremount - the home of Cadbury's Chocolate
- Look for native birds along the shores of the Derwent River
- The beautiful Derwent Valley - tiny towns and agriculture
- New Norfolk - heart of the Derwent River Valley
- Experience the stillness of rainforest fernglades at Mt Field National Park
- Majestic tall treeferns provide a canopy for a delightful walk alongside a forest stream
- Witness the spectacle of Russell Falls
- Return alongside the Derwent River crossing the Bowen Bridge overlooking the Incat catamaran factory
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Brooke Street Pier Tourism Center
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup list
- Local guide
- Morning tea
- Full-day touring by coach
- Entrance to Mt Field National Park
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: Cambryn O, January 2014
Very knowledgeable tour guide! Whole trip was amazing and fun! Must do!
Reviewed by: ANITA S, December 2013
Very beautiful and breathtaking scenery. Our guide is very knowledgeable and went out of her way to take us around.