Small Group Chianti Wine Region Day Trip from Florence
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
At the Medieval castle of Montefioralle, stroll around this enchanting castle and admire the breathtaking scenery with incredible vistas of the Chianti, and appreciate the slower pace of life that hasn't changed for centuries as you stroll around the streets of this enchanting hill town.
At Greve in Chianti, the principal town of the Chianti, you'll have some free time to explore this friendly market town (Market Day is Saturday) with the opportunity to do an optional wine tasting or olive oil tasting while in the town. Before lunch, you will visit a local vineyard to learn more about the wine-making in the Chianti and to enjoy your first wine tasting of the day. You'll enjoy an optional lunch at a delightful Trattoria (not included) with undisturbed panoramic views and delicious regional cuisine.
In the afternoon, continue your tour of the Chianti visiting Medieval hill towns and their fortresses that once formed the league of Chianti in the 13th-century where you'll enjoy more incredible views of the countryside.
To celebrate your day trip of the Chianti wine region you will visit another noted vineyard for your second wine tasting. And while sitting back savoring the subtle textures and tones of the wine, contemplate the beautiful countryside that has been your constant companion during the day.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chianti Wine Region Small Group Day Trip from Florence
- Two wine tastings at vineyards in the Chianti
- Transport by minivan (maximum 8 passengers)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The optional lunch is arranged directly on the day of travel. It is approximately 15-20 Euros per person
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Brian N, September 2014
Great guide with a passion and lots of energy. Winery was reasonable and nice selection of wine. Couple of stops for pictures. Well worth the money.
Reviewed by: Joanne T, June 2014
Excellent. Loved the terra cotta factory. Nice variety. Excellent tour guide(Lorenzo)