Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti Wine Region Small Group Day Trip from Florence
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
After leaving San Gimignano, the tour returns to Florence via the Chianti area stopping by the charming villages of Castellina in Chianti and Monteriggioni. And while sitting back savoring the subtle textures and tones of the wine, contemplate the beautiful countryside that has been your constant companion during the day.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chianti Wine Region Small Group Day Trip from Florence
- Light lunch with wine tasting in Siena
- Transport by minivan (maximum 8 passengers)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Joseph S, September 2015
Beautiful, breathtaking, countryside!! The growers of the two vineyards we visited were very hospitable. Our guide Giacomo was quite knowledgeable, a gem.
Reviewed by: Edward K, June 2015
Great tour, wonderful friendly guide. Highly recommended day trip from Florence