Float above the Outback desert on this exciting hot air balloon adventure! Rise before dawn and watch your balloon inflate in the early rays of daybreak, before boarding your balloon and heading aloft. Drift over this barren landscape and spot wildlife from the air. Enjoy a light champagne breakfast on the landing site. This is a great way to see the Outback.
- Scenic air tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Start your ballooning adventure in the pre-dawn when the outback sky is alight with the brightest stars and the air is fresh and cool. Inflation of the balloon begins with the first faint glow of dawn in the east and we are aloft when the powerful rays of sunrise light up this ancient red land and its brooding sentinel, the MacDonnell Ranges.
Drift over this rugged landscape and appreciate its immensity and the flashes of green and ruby pink that announce wheeling budgerigars and galahs. After the flight enjoy a light champagne breakfast, which is served on the landing site. A superb way to see the Australian outback.
Sunrise Ballooning in Alice Springs
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from selected Alice Springs hotels
- Hotel pick ups start approximately one and a half hours before dawn.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Return Details:Tour concludes in Alice Springs approximately 4 hours after departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
30-minute hot air balloon tour over the Australian outback at sunrise. Includes pickup/drop off from Alice Springs hotels and light champagne breakfast
60-minute hot air balloon tour over the Australian outback at sunrise. Includes pickup/drop off from Alice Springs hotels and light champagne breakfast
- 30 or 60 minute hot air balloon flight (depending on option selected)
- Light Champagne Breakfast
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- The listed price does not include a AUD 25.00 per person Civil Aviation Recovery Levy, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Participants must be able to climb into the balloon basket and stand upright for the duration of the flight.
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Children must be 6 years old, or stand at 1.4 metres tall.
- Tropical fruit juice
- Selection of muesli biscuits, slices
- Fresh fruit
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.