Select a datex
Travel through the picturesque coastal seaside towns on this full-day tour from Adelaide. Enjoy guided walks and an eco-cruise as you discover the serenity and beauty of the superb wilderness of the Coorong wildlife, wetlands, sand dunes and the mighty Southern Ocean. This tour will leave you enthralled with a timeless portrait of nature.
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
You'll be picked up from your centrally located Adelaide hotel. Travel to picturesque coastal seaside towns and the McLaren Vale wineries. Cruise through the Barrage Lock system and discover the beautiful wildlife of Coorong.
Enjoy a delicious lunch onboard the cruise.
- Travel through picturesque coastal seaside towns of Christie's Beach, Port Noarlunga and Moana
- The McLaren Vale Wine region - vineyards, leafy Olive and Almond groves and old stone wineries
- The river Port of Goolwa where the River Murray meets the lakes and the sea
- The infamous Hindmarsh Island Bridge
- Board the 'Spirit of the Coorong' cruise vessel
- Pass through the Barrage Lock system
- Discover the wildlife and beauty of this pristine wilderness environment
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on board the 'Spirit' at the mouth of the River Murray
- Walk along the vast sand dunes and beach at the mouth of Australia's largest river - watch out for crabs!
- Walk along a board walk over the dunes across the Younghusband Peninsula
- Witness the vastness of the stunning Southern Ocean at the 90 mile beach
- Discover tiny settlements and historic homesteads
- Stop at historic Strathalbyn on the Angas River
- Tour through Mt Lofty ranges dotted with small villages and spectacular views
Coorong Wilderness Tour from Adelaide
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from most Adelaide hotels
Adelaide Coach Terminal
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 6:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Murray Mouth
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Guided coach tour
- Live commentary on board
- Sightseeing Coorong cruise
- Afternoon tea
- Guided walks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.