Select a datex
Saddle up for the best horseback-riding experience in central Florida! Enjoy Florida’s natural beauty on a one-of-a-kind adventure as you ride on horseback through Forever Florida, a 4,700-acre (1,880-hectare) eco-ranch and wildlife conservation area featuring nine pristine Florida ecosystems.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Your 1.5-hour horseback ride begins when you select your horse and meet your expert tour guide at Forever Florida. Horses are personally matched to your personality and level of riding experience; first-timers are welcome (see Additional Info below for restrictions).
Once on your horse, head out on an adventure deep into the 4,700-acre Forever Florida, which has preserved the wilderness just as nature intended. This pristine conservation area boasts nine distinct Florida ecosystems and an endless array of natural flora and fauna, including alligators, black bears, white-tailed deer, nearly 200 species of birds and the endangered Florida panther.
Travel along historic trails first traveled on horseback by Native Americans back in the 16th century. Mid-way through your journey, take a break to stretch your legs and explore a densely forested floodplain on an easy-access boardwalk. Back on horseback, you will have the opportunity to ride through the headwaters of Bull Creek!
Exploring the Wildlife Conservation Lands on Horseback
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Florida Eco Safaris at Forever Florida
- Morning and early afternoon departures. Tours departs as early at 8:30am.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am
Tour departs at 11am
Tour departs at 1pm
Crossing Bull Creek on Horseback
- 1.5-hour fully guided horseback ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight of 275 lbs (124 kg) to participate.
- Please note that participants must wear closed-toe shoes and long pants. Jeans are recommended
- First-time adult riders are welcome; children aged 12 who are first-time riders can participate if they are accompanied by a parent or guardian; children as young as 10 can participate only if the child has previous riding experience and with an parent or guardian
- Helmets are available and encouraged
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.