Horseback Riding at Forever Florida Eco-Reserve
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Once on your horse, head out on an adventure deep into the 4,700-acre Forever Florida, which has preserved the wilderness just as nature intended. This pristine conservation area boasts nine distinct Florida ecosystems and an endless array of natural flora and fauna, including alligators, black bears, white-tailed deer, nearly 200 species of birds and the endangered Florida panther.
Travel along historic trails first traveled on horseback by Native Americans back in the 16th century. Mid-way through your journey, take a break to stretch your legs and explore a densely forested floodplain on an easy-access boardwalk. Back on horseback, you will have the opportunity to ride through the headwaters of Bull Creek!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am
Tour departs at 11am
Crossing Bull Creek on Horseback
- 1.5-hour fully guided horseback ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight of 275 lbs (124 kg) to participate.
- Please note that participants must wear closed-toe shoes and long pants. Jeans are recommended
- First-time adult riders are welcome; children aged 12 who are first-time riders can participate if they are accompanied by a parent or guardian; children as young as 10 can participate only if the child has previous riding experience and with an parent or guardian
- Helmets are available and encouraged
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a rain check good for up to one year from the date of your scheduled tour
- If tour is delayed for more than 1 hour may be subject to cancellation
Reviewed by: Charles W, October 2014
It was brilliant really enjoyed it and would recommend it, will definitely be coming back next time we visit Florida. Thanks again
Reviewed by: Tracy E, July 2014
This tour was fantastic, very scenic and guides knew the history of the place and answered any questions we had. It was great for all levels as my dad had never ridden a horse an he enjoyed it too. Well worth the money and the good weather is almost guaranteed not like the UK! Definitely recommended...