Ultimate Miami Watersports Adventure with Transport
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
You’ll anchor off Key Biscayne Beach, near a sandbar where the boat will set up shop so you can begin your day of adventure. From this spot, you can kayak, snorkel, jet ski, swim or simply relax. Take a turn jumping on the water trampoline, and then work on your tan. Snacks, water and soda are included. Beer and wine are available for USD$3 each.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Total tour duration is inclusive of hotel pickup and drop-off. You watersports adventure is approximately 4-hours.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ultimate Miami Watersport Adventure
- 4-hours of water activities
- 30 minute jet ski ride per person
- Snacks & refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Bring a towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, bathing suit and camera
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please bring a credit card and ID for the jet ski portion. The credit card is only held for possible damages to the vessel
- Minimum age is 5 years
Reviewed by: Alison W, December 2014
Three of us booked this experience together and we were the only guests on the boat. One of us didn't want to drive a jet-ski so we were supposed to have one hour as driver and passenger, plus 30 minutes as a driver on a second jet-ski. They agreed to us taking both out for 45 minutes, instead. They even gave us a guided tour of Biscayne Bay by jet-ski, which was a far more adventurous time than we would have had just pottering around in circles for 45 minutes! This was followed by a move to anchor off a much prettier Key, from where we played on a water trampoline, kayaked around the Key and tried paddle boarding. Taking into account all the activities, this was very good value for money.
Reviewed by: Chinedu W, December 2014
This tour was amazing, Jet Skiing, Snorkeling and a great boat ride. Amazing host and great customer service. A well planned tour