Venice Shared Arrival Transfer: Marittima Cruise Port to Central Venice
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Your boat from the Marittima cruise port will alter its route (when possible) to drop you off at the most convenient stop to your Venice hotel. See the Itinerary section below for list of stops.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shared water taxi transfer from Marittima Cruise Port to Venice city. Pickup between 7am and 9pm.
Shared water taxi transfer from Marittima Cruise Port to Venice city. Pickup between 9:01pm and 6:59am.
Venice Cruise Port Transfer
- One-way shared boat transfer
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Venice Marittima Cruise Port is approximately 30 minutes from Venice
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may attract a small additional fee, payable direct to driver.
- Please note, in case of fog or bad weather conditions the boat service will be diverted via Piazzale Roma by vehicle.
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge. They must be seated in the lap of an adult. No child seats or baby capsules are provided.
- Passengers are advised that this is a shared transfer and you may be required to wait up to 30 minutes before transferring to your water taxi and on to Venice stops
· Piazzale Roma
· SS Apostoli
· San Vio, Trinita
· San Marco, S.Zaccaria
· San Maria Elisabetta
· Sant'Angelo and Hotel Dei Dogi (for guests staying in this hotel, Residenza Cannaregio or Hotel Ai Mori d'Oriente)
Reviewed by: casadaurora, June 2014
We were met ,at the pier and escorted to the boat immediately. No waiting what so ever. There were six passengers, total. We were the first to be dropped off, along with another couple. It made for an easy transfer.
Reviewed by: Robert W, June 2014
This is the ONLY way to get to your hotel from Cruise Port, albeit a tad expensive (as is ALL water transportation in the lagoon). The crowds and waits for public transport at the terminal are unbelieveable when a cruise ship docks. For all intents and purposes this is door to door chauffeuring in a very nice launch and is quick plus it's a good way to see the Grand Canal without being on crowded public water transport (which I am not knocking, it's a good way to get around for $7E per person per direction) or a tour boat. Plus our ride sharers were a lot of fun to be with and we joined them later in the evening for drinks.