Seattle in One Day: Sightseeing Tour including Space Needle and Pike Place Market
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
As your air-conditioned mini-coach takes you around the city with no more than 21 other passengers, your knowledgeable and friendly guide will provide commentary about the city and its local neighborhoods. You’ll have one hour at the Space Needle (admission included) to admire the views and two hours of free time at Pike Place Market to browse the wares and fares, from fish to local treats to jewelry and much more.
By the end of this sightseeing tour, you will have a solid knowledge of the Emerald City and a list of fantastic places to explore further during the rest of your trip!
Pike Place Market
Olympic & Cascade mountain views
Historic Pioneer Square
Waterfall Garden Park
Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
Safeco & Qwest stadiums
Chinatown and International District
I-90 Floating Bridge
Puget Sound views
Fremont neighborhood & Troll
Lake Union & Ship Canal
Ballard Locks/salmon ladder
Seattle Center & E.M.P.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Admission to Space Needle
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation via air-conditioned coach
- Food and Drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour cannot pickup at private residences
Reviewed by: Lyn M, July 2014
I thought it was a fantastic tour. Took me to all of the notable sites with plenty of time to take them in.
Reviewed by: Mary S, July 2014
The tour was very informative! I learned and saw a lot of interesting sights. Our tour guide was knowledgeable about the city! It's a great tour to book first thing when you get to Seattle.