Skip the Line: Small Group Florence Uffizi Gallery Walking Tour
Admire Botticelli's Renaissance inspired works including The Birth of Venus' and Primavera' while you're guide provides expert commentary via your personal audio headset. Stroll opulent corridors gazing at art and architecture from the Medieval and Modern ages, then debate and compare the masterpieces of Leonardo da Vinci with those of Michelangelo.
There's plenty to absorb including fascinating stories about the lives of the artists, celebrated architects and the wealthy patrons who contributed to the Uffizi Gallery's extensive collection. Conclude your captivating walking tour on the gallery's rooftop terrace. From here, enjoy a bird's eye view of Piazza degli Uffizi, the most significant political center of Renaissance Florence.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 2:30pm
Skip The Line: Uffizi Gallery Tou
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Walking tour (maximum 20 people)
- Entrance fees to Uffizi Gallery
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 24 hours, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- No food, drink or photography permitted inside the Uffizi Gallery
- Please note that no large bags are permitted in the Uffizi Museums. Please do not bring any large bags/backpacks with you
Reviewed by: Kenneth, September 2014
Our guide for this tour was Rosella, who had an art history degree. As with the best of our tours, this was about more than just seeing the art at the Uffizi gallery, but putting it within the context of the history of Florence, the Medici's and the great artists involved. Overall a wonderful experience.
Reviewed by: Frances M, September 2014
Not to be missed, I was very pleased, very knowledgeable guide and some of the best art in the world.