See Tokyo at its dynamic best on this jam-packed day of sightseeing. Perfect if your time in Tokyo is limited, you'll see all the highlights such as Tokyo Tower and the Imperial Palace, take part in a traditional tea ceremony and enjoy a relaxing 40-minute cruise on the Sumida River. A free souvenir map of Tokyo is also included.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
The highlights on your full-day tour include:
- Panoramic views of Tokyo from the observatory of Tokyo Tower
- Taking part in a traditional tea ceremony and admiring bonsai trees at the Japanese Garden, Happo-en (Please note: Happo-en will be closed between July 16 and August 23. The tea ceremony will be replaced with a guided visit to the Meiji Jingu Shrine instead).
- Feasting on a barbecue lunch at Chinzanso Restaurant (vegetarian options available upon request)
- Driving past the Japanese Capitol (House of Parliament)
- Short photo stop at the plaza in front of the Imperial Palace
- Driving through the world-famous Ginza shopping district to experience the excitement of Japan's most celebrated shopping and amusement area
- Enjoying a 40-minute boat ride on the Sumida River, from Hinode pier on Tokyo Bay to Asakusa
- Asakusa Kannon Temple (also known as Senso-ji), the oldest and most popular Buddhist temple in Tokyo
- Nakamise shopping street, a narrow, paved entrance way to a temple crammed with tiny food and souvenir shops
Plus you'll receive a free souvenir map of Tokyo!Please Note: During the Cherry Blossoms season between March - April, the Sumida River Cruise will be replaced with a tour which views the cherry blossoms in Sumida Park.
Senso-Ji Temple, Tokyo
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal or selected hotels in Tokyo
- 9.00am from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Concludes at the Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal at approximately 5.10pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tokyo Tower, Tokyo
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Traditional tea ceremony
- 40-minute Sumida River cruise
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup (from selected hotels)
- Free souvenir map of Tokyo
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Infant meals not included
- When Happo-en Garden is closed, we will visit Meiji Jingu Shrine instead. The Happo-en will be closed between July 16 and August 23; on these dates, the tea ceremony will be replaced with a guided visit to the Meiji Jingu Shrine
- Due to overcrowding, the Sumida River Cruise will be changed to cherry blossom viewing in Sumida Park during cherry blossom season in the spring (tentative dates: Mar. 31-Apr. 8)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.