Sit back and relax on this combined rail and coach day trip from Dublin to Northern Ireland. With all your travel arrangements organized for you, you'll see Belfast and visit the famous coastal landscape known as the Giant’s Causeway, with its stunning basalt columns.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Rail Tour
Departing from Dublin Connolly Station you'll travel by train to Belfast (light breakfast available onboard). Upon arrival in Belfast, your coach tour will head to the famous Antrim Coast Road, crossing the lovely Glens of Antrim en route to Ballycastle and the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge. From here, you can glimpse the Scottish coast on a clear day. Note that the bridge is open from March to October only and there's a small local charge if you cross the bridge.
Next, you'll continue to the stunning Giant's Causeway, renowned for its polygonal basalt columns. It's fun to walk around, so be sure to wear good walking shoes!
After making a photo stop at historic Dunluce Castle, it's time to return to Belfast to catch your train to Dublin Connolly Station (snacks available)
Rope Bridge, Ireland
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Dublin Connolly Station
Tour returns to original point of departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Giant's Causeway, Ireland
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Roundtrip train tickets
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Local charge to cross the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge (Open March to October only)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of 15euro per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.