Speed through the water from Maui to the Molokini Crater for a small-group snorkeling adventure where the underwater visibility often exceeds 180 feet (55 meters)! Spend your morning snorkeling on the wildlife-rich reef off the crater, where fish, rays and other wildlife call home. Next, venture to 'Turtle Town' to swim with the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle! In addition to snorkeling, your five-hour experience includes a continental breakfast, deli lunch and fabulous Hawaiian views – what better way to spend a day?
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Snorkel gear included
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Kihei Small Boat Ramp
- 7am (check in at 6:30am)
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Local guide and instructor
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant women
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.