Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and Cliffs of Dover Custom Day Trip
Set within 500 acres of parkland, Leeds Castle is renowned for housing a superb collection of medieval tapestries and furnishings. During your visit choose to:
- Embark on a self-paced walk around the castle's fairytale surrounds. Set across two islands and surrounded by a tranquil lake, Leeds Castle stands picture-perfect and an inspiration to countless artists
- Beat the crowds and take an early morning tour within the castle walls. Guides will be on hand to point out key points of interest including the aviary of rare birds, the vineyard and the intriguing maze (cost Adult £21.00, Child £13.50, Senior/Student £18.50).
Travel through Kent County to Canterbury, the birthplace of English Christianity and home to the Canterbury Cathedral. A stop for lunch is scheduled, after you opt to either:
- Loose yourself down a maze of cobbled streets on a guided walking tour through the medieval city of Canterbury
- Venture inside the magnificent Cathedral for a closer look at its Gothic-inspired architecture and learn why it is the most important church in the Anglican faith (cost Adult £9.00, Child £7.00, Senior/Student £8.50).
White Cliffs of Dover
Before returning back to London by coach transfer, witness the spectacular White Cliffs of Dover, standing 400 feet above sea level. Sprawled on top of the cliffs, you'll find 800 year old Dover Castle towering over the town below.
Entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased from your guide on tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Entrance fees and optional tours
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: Nicole E, March 2015
This tour was very fun and so amazing just wished it wasn't that foggy so we couldn't see the cliffs better. The tour guides were very fun and really informative and very helpful.
Reviewed by: TRALEBUG, USA, September 2014
GREAT!!! TOUR AND GUIDE WERE FANTASTIC.