Windsor Castle Tour from London with Lunch
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Windsor itself is a pretty town full of traditional shops and historic pubs. It was in one of these pubs that Shakespeare was said to have written his play The Merry Widows of Windsor.
After spending your morning in Windsor, enjoy your journey back through the English countryside on a comfortable, air-conditioned coach. Your tour ends in Knightsbridge (central London), at the cozy Tea Clipper pub, situated right next to the famous department store Harrods, where you can enjoy a traditional fish and chips lunch.
Please note: Lunch may be taken at alternative venues in Central London
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Windsor Castle Half-Day Trip from London with Lunch at Harrods
- Entrance fees to Windsor Castle
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On occasions when the State Apartments are closed, you can visit the Queen Mary's Dolls' House instead
Reviewed by: otro, June 2015
Good choice to look around the most famous catle in UK without being in a hurry. Very interesting comments by Nick, thank you!
Reviewed by: Jennifer B, September 2014
Tour guide was excellent! Made the rainy day bright and sunny.