Select a datex
Enjoy a 4-hour land and sea adventure as you explore a jungle and snorkel on this Cozumel shore excursion. The excitement starts when you hop on your ATV in the local town of El Cedral. From El Cedral, you’ll cover 8.5 miles (14km) of off road tracks, explore ancient Mayan caves, a Cenote (sink hole) and a small Mayan ruin. Included in the shore excursion is a refreshing Playa Uvas beach break!
Your shore excursion starts when you’re picked up from downtown Cozumel and taken to the local town of El Cedral. This is where your beach and jungle ATV adventure really begins. Ride solo or partner up on a 4-wheel ATV and travel along lush green jungle to ancient Mayan sites. The ATV trek includes underground caves, sink holes and Mayan ruins. After you’ve explored the Mayan jungle, you’ll return to El Cedral.
In the next part of your Cozumel shore excursion, you'll be taken via minibus to Playa Uvas Beach Club to relax and take advantage of all the facilities. The 45 minute beach break will give you plenty of time to snorkel or grab lunch and a drink at the local restaurant and bar (at own expense).
You must be minimum 16 years of age and have a valid drivers license to operate the ATVs. Children under 16 years can ride with the driver.
Please note: A single ATV is for one person only and a double ATV is for two people. Please do not select 1 adult on a double ATV.
Note: this tour is not available to Carnival cruise ship passengers
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to Cozumel for your ship's departure. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
ATV Jungle and Snorkel Combo
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from downtown Cozumel, an approximate 5-minute taxi ride from the cruise ship pier. Full details will appear on your voucher
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9:00am Single Rider - 16 years and over
11:00am Single Rider - 16 years and over
1:00pm Single Rider 16 years and over
ATV Jungle and Snorkel Combo
- ATV 1.5hour tour
- Drinking Water
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Safety goggles (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals and additional beverages (can be purchased at the restaurant bar)
- Port pickup and drop off
- Recommended to wear long pants and closed shoes and bring along bug repellent, sunscreen and a hat.
- Maximum weight can not exceed 350 pounds.
- Drivers must be minimum 16 year and have a valid driver's license.
- You will not be allowed to go on this adventure while intoxicated.
- Lockers will be provided at El Cedral.
- Pregnant women, people with back problems, casts and/or injuries will not be able to participate on this tour.
- Mandatory - Closed toe shoes. These are available to be rented on the day.
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please note: A single ATV is for one person only and a double ATV is for two people. Please do not select 1 adult on a double ATV
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.