Explore romantic Venice by night, and see the city's hidden gems! During a relaxing walking tour, you'll pass top Venice attractions like the Rialto Bridge, alongside the lesser-known spots that influence Venetian culture. Your tour ends with a serene Venetian gondola ride (maximum six people per boat) along the canals.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Your Venice by Night walking tour starts at the elegant Rialto Bridge, timed perfectly so you'll see this iconic Venetian landmark bathed in the soft, early evening light. One of only four bridges to span Venice's Grand Canal, the Rialto Bridge is said to represent the true heart of the city.
From this well-known Venice attraction, walk with your guide through the city’s lesser-known streets, discovering Venice as the locals know it. Your route includes several campos, meaning 'fields' in Italian, which are actually lively Venetian squares and courtyards, surrounded by shops and cafes. Pass through Campo San Polo, the scene of masked balls and bullfighting in bygone times, and Campo San Margherita, the social heart of Venice's trendy Dorsoduro district.
See the Basilica dei Frari, notable for the Venetian Renaissance artwork that is housed within, and pass the grand Scuola Grande di San Rocco building, where many a Venice concert is held. As your walking tour comes to an end, your guide will tell you the story of Peggy Guggenheim, whose impressive modern art collection is housed in the Guggenheim Museum, which you’ll pass.
Your Venice by Night tour ends on a high note, with a romantic gondola ride along the Venice canals. As the sun sets, your gondolier will punt you through the city aboard a traditional, wooden gondola boat, passing local ladies reeling in their washing lines. With a maximum of six people per gondola, this 40-minute gondola ride is the perfect peaceful end to your tour.
Venice by Night Tour and Gondola Ride
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Near the Accademia Bridge, Venice
- March 4 - October 31: 7pm
November 1 - March 3: 4pm
Return Details:Concludes at Santa Maria del Giglio
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Venice by Night Tour and shared Venetian gondola ride. Maximum of six people per boat
Venice by Night Tour and Gondola Ride
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Gondola ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The gondola ride cannot operate during heavy rain or adverse weather conditions. In this case an alternate date or a partial refund will be provided
- This tour includes a 40 minute shared or private gondola ride (depending on option selected at time of booking). Shared gondolas contain a mixed group of up to 6 people while a private gondola is just for your booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Skip the Line: Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries Tour
Private Tour: Venice Half-Day Walking Tour
Venice Photography Walking Tour: A Day in Life of Venice
Venice Shared Departure Transfer: Central Venice to Marittima Cruise Port
Private Tour: Venice Rialto Market, San Polo and Frari Church Walking Tour
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for