Discover the incomparable art and architecture of Venice on a private walking tour with your very own guide. You'll focus on areas of architectural and artistic richness away from the well-trodden pathways and enjoy personalized attention on your private walking tour. Here's proof there's so much more to Venice than St. Mark's Square!
Highlights on the tour include the interior of the grand Gothic San Giovanni and Paolo church, with the largest stained-glass window in Venice, and the jewel-box Renaissance exterior of the Miracoli church.
During the tour you will make your way through a maze of narrow alleyways to the area where the illustrious Venetian Marco Polo lived. Along the way, your informative guide will give you a clear understanding of the evolution of a broad range of artistic and architectural achievements in Venice.
Church of Santa Maria Dei Miracoli, Venice
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Outside church of San Salvador - near Campo Bartolomeo and Rialto Bridge. The meeting point is easy to locate
Return Details:Concludes near the Rialto Bridge
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 3pm
House of Marco Polo, Venice
- Professional guide
- Private walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to San Giovanni and Paolo
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Rucksacks and large bags are not allowed in some churches.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Skip the Line: Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries Tour
Private Tour: Venice Half-Day Walking Tour
Venice Photography Walking Tour: A Day in Life of Venice
Private Tour: Venice Rialto Market, San Polo and Frari Church Walking Tour
Private Tour: Murano, Burano and Torcello Half-Day Tour
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for