Fly from Vancouver to Victoria on a 35-minute flight by seaplane and search for Orcas on a whale watching cruise on Haro Strait. Be kind to the environment with the most environmentally friendly form of transport between Vancouver and the mainland - carbon offset levy included! This is a small group tour with a maximum of 14 passengers.
Orcas frequent the waters of Haro Strait between March and October to feed on the salmon passing through on their migratory route. See these magnificent marine animals in their natural environment for an experience no aquarium can rival. The underwater kelp forests of the Pacific Northwest ocean ecosystem also provide a rich food source for other wildlife such as seals, seabirds and sea-otters, all of which may be spotted during your tour.
This tour is seasonal, operating from March to October.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Canada Place, Downtown Vancouver
- Departures available between 10:00am and 5:00pm, please advise your preferred departure time at time of booking
Returns to the original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Covered boat departs at 10:00am
Covered boat departs at 2:00pm
Open boat departs at 10:00am
Open boat departs at 2:30pm
Seaplane to Victoria
- Roundtrip scenic seaplane flight from Vancouver to Victoria
- Whale-watching cruise
- Carbon offset levy
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not handicap accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Vancouver to Victoria and Butchart Gardens Tour by Bus
Vancouver to Whistler by Train Rail Tour
Vancouver Airport Private Luxury Arrival Transfer
Capilano Suspension Bridge Including the Treetops Adventure and Cliffwalk
Private Tour: Whistler Day Trip from Vancouver
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for