Central Stockholm City Kayak Tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Once you’re ready, paddle out and begin your kayak tour! Admire the skyline of Stockholm, seeing landmarks such as Kaknästornet (the TV tower), and note the interesting mix of modern and traditional architecture that makes Stockholm one of Europe’s finest cities. See the magnificent Stockholm City Hall where each year the coveted Nobel Prize is awarded to worthy recipients from all around the globe. Admire the elegant buildings lining the shores of Gamla Stan (Old Town), and the green beauty of Djurgården, where the popular Vasa Museum can be seen.
Stockholm’s stunning city archipelago is also home to the island of Gröna Lund, with its colorful theme park, and Skeppsholmen — both of which you will see on your tour. Once a military base, the island of Skeppsholmen is now full of museums and is the venue for the annual Stockholm Jazz Festival. After two hours exploring the waters, return to the start point where your kayaking experience finishes.
This kayak tour is suitable for all abilities, and your guide will ensure a safe and fun experience for everyone.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 10am
Tour departs at 12:30pm
Tour departs at 3pm
Stockholm City Kayak Tour
- Professional guide
- Sea kayak
- All necessary safety equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Kayaking is easy to learn and does not require much physical strength, although a basic level of fitness is required
- All participants must be able to swim
- It is recommended that you bring a bottle of water, top with long sleeves, sun hat, sunglasses, rain/wind gear and spare dry clothes (in case you get wet)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Julie B, June 2015
Great! Morgan was a fantastic guide! In my opinion, only way to see Stockholm is by kayak!
Reviewed by: Edward K, August 2014
Emily the guide was great! Fun way to see the harbors. Short trip so you wont get tired. It is a two person kayak and there are opportunities to take photos. I brought my camera in a ziplock bag.