Seattle City Tour
A great introduction to Seattle! This sightseeing tour is perfect for people wanting to get out and experience Seattle for themselves, but just need a helping hand in finding some of those out of the way places. Uncover the highlights of this fascinating city as you travel through and around the many distinct neighborhoods and attractions.
On this exciting Seattle three-hour bus tour, you'll visit and learn about downtown Seattle, The Seattle Waterfront, Pioneer Square and witness some outstanding views of the city. You'll pass through quirky neighborhoods, visit the Ballard Locks with ladders for the spawning salmon, The Giant Bridge Troll, and the famous "Sleepless in Seattle" floating home. Each and every step is an experience not to be missed!
Downtown - There is a lot to see in Downtown Seattle, and the sights, due to the vibrant and growing nature of the city's core, are always changing. You will see downtown's retail stores, including the flagship stores of Nordstrom, Pike Place Farmer's Market, the first Starbuck's Coffee shop, and the Fish Markets.
The Waterfront - Seattle's Waterfront is an exciting place to go. Here, at the center of many of Seattle's water-based industries, you will see the freight port, Harbor Island and also the docks for the Washington State ferry system. Heading North along the waterfront past many souvenir shops, you'll see Ivars' Acres of Clams, and many other Puget Sound attractions. Finally you will head up to the beautiful Myrtle Edwards Park with its unparalleled views of Elliott Bay.
Pioneer Square - At the epicenter of Seattle, you'll find many of the oldest buildings in town, and also hear about the fire which, about a century ago, leveled the entire city. Pioneer Square is also home to many wonderful art galleries, antique and book stores.
Click on the ‘View Additional Info’ link below to view hotel pickup information.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departs from downtown Seattle hotels only. If you are staying in Bellevue or outside of Seattle, you will need to make your own way to a hotel in Seattle for pickup.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10am
USD $58.00Pricing details
- Hotel pickup and drop off (click on the ‘View Additional Info’ link at the bottom of the Overview tab to view departure locations and times)
- Transport by air conditioned coach
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Hotel pickup and drop off only available for those staying in downtown area hotels; Click on the ‘View Additional Info’ link at the bottom of the Overview tab to view departure locations and times
Reviewed by: Chen Y, November 2015
The driver is very informative, totally love the tour!
Reviewed by: Michael S, November 2015
Very informative and enjoyable tour of the city. We were able to do other things during the week based on the information given during the tour. our tour guide was fabulous!