Explore Puerto Rico’s lush countryside on horseback! Depending on the type of scenery you want to enjoy, depart San Juan and spend your morning ascending rugged countryside terrain. Your knowledgeable guide will make sure you enjoy every minute of this horseback-riding tour.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Explore the lush Puerto Rico landscape from San Juan the same way the island’s natives did – on horseback! With its scenic countryside, Puerto Rico is begging to be explored, and one of the best ways to do so is atop a friendly, trained horse.
Head out on an adventure over tabletop mountains, around scenic lakes and through the vast 2,200 acres (890 hectares) of lush Puerto Rican forest. The tour start with a general riding lesson. Horses are friendly, gentle and strong, and can accommodate all levels of experience. Halfway through the ride, you'll have time to take a break and admire the beautiful countryside scenery. Watch for wildlife, including frogs and various birds as you hop back on your horse and head back towards your starting location.
Horseback riding in the countryside
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Hotels in San Juan metropolitan area (districts of Isla Verde, Condado, Miramar & Old San Juan).
- Hotel pickups from 8am - 9:15am
Return Details:Return to departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Scenic Horseback-Riding Tour from San Juan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in San Juan metropolitan area (districts of Isla Verde, Condado, Miramar & Old San Juan).
- Basic horseback riding lessons
- Guided journey by one of the ranch's trainers
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of the San Juan metropolitan area (districts of Isla Verde, Condado, Miramar & Old San Juan)
- Comfortable riding attire recommended
- Guests staying outside of San Juan metropolitan area (districts of Isla Verde, Condado, Miramar & Old San Juan) must make arrangements to meet the group
- Minimum age 6 years
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds (113 kilograms)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for