Take a full day to explore the natural and cultural attractions of Costa Rica! Visit a still-active volcano at Poas Volcano National Park and a family-owned coffee plantation at the Doka Estate before stopping in the historical artisan city of Sarchi. This eventful day trip from San Jose, which includes a peek at Botos Lake (Laguna Boas), offers an adrenaline rush mixed with a good dose of Costa Rican culture.
Visit Doka Coffee Estate in Costa Rica!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most centrally located San Jose hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour returns to original point of departure at approximately 4:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Poas Volcano in Costa Rica
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- National Park entrance fee
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two passengers are required for the tour to commence. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Combo Tour - Best of Costa Rica from San Jose
San Jose Airport Roundtrip Transfer
Irazu Volcano, Orosi Valley and Lankester
Whitewater Rafting on the Pacuare River in Costa Rica
Fantasy Bus Transfer from San Jose
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for