Poas Volcano, Doka Coffee Estate and Sarchi Arts and Craft
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most centrally located San Jose hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour returns to original point of departure at approximately 4:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Poas Volcano in Costa Rica
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- National Park entrance fee
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two passengers are required for the tour to commence. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: spyridon v, September 2015
This trip I highly recomend. I especially enjoyd the Doka Coffee Estates where you get to see first hand the porcess of coffee making. Their coffee and food that was served was excellent. The Sarchi Arts and Crafts was also very good in that you got to see hand made furniture and art. Bought some nice items from there and the prices are very good considering everything is hand made. The volcano was raining up there but I still found it interesting to be close to a vocano.
Reviewed by: Emily F, April 2015
Great experience. Luckily clear day for volcano