Enjoy spectacular views of San Francisco Bay while you glide from site to site on an eco-friendly Segway - it's the coolest ride of the 21st-century! Far easier than walking, and more unique and personalized than a coach tour, getting around San Francisco on a Segway personal transporter is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
This small-group tour is limited to 8 people, ensuring a more personal experience.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All necessary equipment included
Riding a Segway is similar to riding a bike - it's intuitive but nobody
is born knowing how to operate it. You'll have 35 - 45 minutes of
training prior to beginning the tour so you can get familiar with the
most innovative transportation device of the millennium! You will
practice on the Segway until everyone feels comfortable and ready to
tour San Francisco!
On an eco-friendly Segway tour you'll see more sights than you could cover on foot, and have lots of fun while you help to keep San Francisco "The Greenest City in the United States."
The San Francisco Waterfront Segway Tour is narrated and makes numerous stops for photos.
Tour highlights include:
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Fisherman's Wharf and the Dungeness crab stands
- Cable car turnaround
- Ghirardelli Square, home of delicious chocolate!
- National Maritime Museum and the historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Fish Alley, Fisherman's Chapel, WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine Pampanito
- Visit behind the scenes where the fishing industry, fleet and seafood processing are located
- Dungeness Crab Stands in Historic Fisherman's Wharf
Opt for the San Francisco by night tour to end your day with views of the sparkling city lights! Explore San Francisco at night and witness fantastic panoramic views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Bay Bridge and San Francisco Bay. Journey through back alleys of Fisherman's Wharf, the Historic Ships and National Maritime Museum. Enjoy night views of Alcatraz and the twinkling lights of the Bay Bridge. A city as unique as San Francisco demands a one-of-a-kind way to tour it, and a Segway is the answer!
San Francisco Waterfront Segway Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Fisherman's Wharf
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 12:30pm
Departs at 4pm
Departs at 7:30pm. Requires minimum of 4 passengers. Tour may be cancelled if minimum requirement is not met on the day of the tour.
San Francisco Waterfront Segway Tour
- 2.5-hour Segway training and tour
- 35 - 45 minute training session
- Helmet and safety vest - Jackets and gloves available for foggy days
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pregnant women will not be permitted to participate
- Riders must weigh between 100 and 250 lbs (45 to 113 kgs)
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children aged 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance
- Tours operate rain, fog or shine
- Maximum of 8 people per tour. For larger groups, please be advised that your group may be split up to comply with this maximum
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for