On this San Francisco Vista Helicopter Tour, the sky really is the limit! A helicopter tour is the ultimate way to admire beautiful San Francisco, highlighting the bay and its famous sights. So come and admire the view on a flight over the bay!
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Scenic helicopter flight
Your 37-mile (60-kilometer) flight lasts for 15-20 minutes in a Bell Jet helicopter, and takes in the well-known landmarks of San Francisco. You'll see the Ferry Building, Alcatraz Island, the city skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Bay Bridge and much more!
Background music accompanies your flight, along with spontaneous narration by your professionally trained pilot.
Enjoy Unforgettable Views of Golden Gate Bridge
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pickup is provided from the following pick-up locations:
- Pier 39 (at the taxi stand in front of Hard Rock Cafe, for all passengers staying in Fisherman's Wharf Hotels)
- Fairmont Hotel (front entrance on Mason Street, for all passengers staying in Nob Hill and Financial District)
- Hilton Hotel (Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis, for all passengers staying in Union Square and So. of Market)
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shuttle pickup at 10am. Flight at 10:30am.
Shuttle pickup at 12:30pm. Flight at 1pm.
Shuttle pickup at 3pm. Flight at 3:30pm.
Soar Over San Francisco
- San Francisco pickup
- Helicopter flight with tour narration
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 passengers required per flight
- All of the Bell Jet Helicopters are maintained by Bell Factory Approved Mechanics and are flown by Bell Trained, FAA licensed pilots
- All flights are taken in quiet, smooth and reliable Bell Jet helicopters seating 4 or 6 passengers
- Recommended: Comfortable shoes and a extra layer of warm clothing
- All items carried onboard are subject to search. Large bags and backpacks are discouraged
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300lbs. All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- Valid photo ID is required to board aircraft
- Pickup is provided from Pier 39, the Fairmont Hotel or the Hilton Hotel on Mason. You must specify your preferred pickup location in the "Special Requirements" field on the checkout page
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for