Mission Bay is the largest aquatic park in the United States and is the ideal San Diego adventure experience for families. Glide through the calm waters and soak up the beach lifestyle as you explore with your expert instructors and tour guides. This 1.5-hour kayaking tour is great for first time kayakers. Bask in the sunshine and keep an eye out for sea lions and sea birds.
Check out an array of wildlife including sea lions, seals, occasionally dolphins, a vast array of sea birds and a variety of fish on this 1.5-hour kayaking tour on Mission Bay. As you make your way through the rock gardens, keep a watch out for lobster, star fish, rays, leopard sharks and the brilliant Garibaldi fish. Mission Bay is a recreational paradise and the perfect spot for first time kayakers.
This tour is recommended for ages 2 and up. Participants must be able to swim.
Mission Bay Kayak Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Avenida de la Playa, La Jolla
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10:30am
Departs at 12:30pm
Mission Bay Kayak Tour
- Kayaks and Paddles
- Life Jackets
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Items of personal nature
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to Bring: Expect to get wet. Bring: shoes that can get wet (Tevas, tennis shoes, 'river shoes' or flip flops), bathing suit and or drip dry shorts/shirt, hat, sun screen. Bring a 'leash' for valuable glasses. You can leave a towel and dry clothes at our shop or in your vehicle. Please DO NOT bring valuables and things that cannot get wet: cell phones, pagers, car keys, non-waterproof watches, non-waterproof cameras
- Free parking is available on the side streets. The spots marked 'two-hour' parking are NOT RECOMMENDED (not enough time)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay price for second passenger directly to operator upon check-in.
- There is a weight limit of 375 pounds
- Not recommended for child aged 2and under
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for