Here is a selection of the most recent reviews of the Trastevere and Rome's Jewish Ghetto Half-Day Walking Tour submitted by actual travelers. Read what travelers liked, what they loved, and what they thought could be improved.
Excellent tour guide! I think her name was Priscilla. Thoroughly enjoyable tour.Reviewed by: Trudy B, April 2014
Our guide Marketa was the perfect guide, friendly and knowledgable and took extra time over the allotted 3 hours with us. It was a wonderful tour just to be about in Rome and hear the history, especially of the Jewish Ghetto. We stopped along the way at a very local cafe for espresso with our tiny group and enjoyed our guide and each other's company. Marketa recommended a restaurant she had never been to but heard good things about and we went back to Trastevere to Spirito di Vino and had a wonderful dinner. Part of this restaurant was once a synagogue and the building dated back to 80BC. Fabulous recommendation! The owner even gifted us with a bottle of wine as we left. Truly a perfect ending to a wonderful tour!Reviewed by: marianneduits, March 2014
Our guide Viviana is an archeologists, working in one of the universities in the city - who better to guide us through the history of Rome through its streets and piazzas? The tour was informative and we learned a lot, and got a glimpse of seeing hidden gems in Rome's side-streets.Reviewed by: Dror, February 2014
Great guide with wonderful information of the area. Highly recommend!Reviewed by: Susan L, January 2014
Not much to see and definitely not worth the price paid.Reviewed by: William A, January 2014
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
- Skip the Line: Vatican Museums Walking Tour including Sistine Chapel, Raphael's Rooms and St Peter's
- Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Viator VIP: Sistine Chapel Private Viewing and Small-Group Tour of the Vatican's Secret Rooms
- Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Small Group Day Trip from Rome
- Pompeii Day Trip from Rome
Skip the Line: Vatican Museums Walking Tour including Sistine Chapel, Raphael's Rooms and St Peter's
Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
Pompeii Day Trip from Rome
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour: Underground Chambers, Arena and Upper Tier
Rome Angels and Demons Half-Day Tour
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for