Feel the unique atmosphere of Rome’s historical places by night! On your 2.5-hour Rome Segway tour, glide through the city and visit all of Rome’s most famous sites while listening to your knowledgeable guide. See top Rome attractions like the Pantheon, the Temple of Hadrian, the Trevi Fountain and, of course, the Spanish Steps.
This small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small group ensures personal service
Meet your guide in central Rome and receive a safety briefing and basic training. Then, hop on your Segway and head out on your nighttime tour of Rome! Follow your guide at a steady pace as you travel through well-lit famous squares and streets.
Ride by Capitoline Hill (Campidoglio), where the ancient Romans built several temples, and arrive at the Trajan’s Forum (Forum of Traiano). See the blocks of white marble used for the buildings and admire the statue of Emperor Trajan shimmering in the sunset.
Next, head to Palazzo Montecitorio, an imposing palace and seat of the Italian Chamber of Deputies. top at the famous Piazza Navona, as featured in Angels and Demons, the movie made from Dan Brown's bestselling book. Pass the beautiful Temple of Hadrian and the impressive Pantheon, and arrive finally at one of Rome’s most picturesque locations – the gorgeous Spanish Steps. Continue coasting along as your guide entertains you with fascinating facts and anecdotes about the impressive Roman sites you pass.
End your Segway tour at the spectacular Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi) and admire the beautiful fountain sparkling in the light.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Rome
- April, May, September: 8pm
June, July, August: 8:30pm
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Rome Night Segway Tour departing at 8pm.
Rome Night Segway Tour departing at 8:30pm. Available June, July and August.
Rome Night Segway Tour
- Orientation session
- Segway tour
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Segways are suitable for anyone between 12 years and 70 years.
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos).
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Not recommended for pregnant women
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
- Skip the Line: Vatican Museums Walking Tour including Sistine Chapel, Raphael's Rooms and St Peter's
- Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Viator VIP: Sistine Chapel Private Viewing and Small-Group Tour of the Vatican's Secret Rooms
- Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Small Group Day Trip from Rome
- Pompeii Day Trip from Rome
Skip the Line: Vatican Museums Walking Tour including Sistine Chapel, Raphael's Rooms and St Peter's
Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
Pompeii Day Trip from Rome
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour: Underground Chambers, Arena and Upper Tier
Rome Angels and Demons Half-Day Tour
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for