Grab your friends or that special someone and get ready for three hours of fun on the waters of Philadelphia! This dinner cruise includes live entertainment, an amazing DJ and views of the magnificent skyline. Enjoy a delicious buffet dinner as you gaze upon a beautiful view of Philadelphia's twinkling lights.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Buffet dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
This is an amazing way to experience Philadelphia's waterfront! This three-hour dinner cruise allows you a great night out -- dine on an all-you-can-eat buffet and watch Broadway-style entertainment. Then, gaze at the Philadelphia skyline from the outdoor deck and dance the night away in the boat's nightclub!
A special evening awaits as you step aboard the elegant decks of your ship and are escorted to your candlelit table. Many tables are designed for cabaret-style seating with other guests, reminiscent of ocean-going cruises, so be prepared to chat and maybe even make some new friends.
After you cast off, relax as you begin your three fun-filled hours on Philadelphia's harbor. Your waiter will invite you to the dinner buffet, where you can sample a little bit of everything or just select your favorite fare.
The cuisine is freshly prepared in the shipboard galley and served as an elegant cruise buffet. Savor your culinary selections over dinner music and a never ending view of the city's breathtaking skyline through the panoramic windows.
While you enjoy your meal, you'll be entertained with live performances. Later, head to the top deck to take a romantic stroll or hit the dance floor as the DJ spins the hottest tunes.
See Itinerary section below for a sample dinner buffet menu.
Philadelphia Dinner Cruise with Buffet
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Penn's Landing, Philadelphia
- Sunday to Thursday
Friday and Saturday
Please note: All cruise times are subject to change. You must board an hour in advance. You must call to reconfirm your boarding time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Philadelphia Dinner Cruise with Buffet
- 3-hour cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Live entertainment and DJ
- Service charge
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress is recommended. Although allowed, collarless T-shirts, jeans, shorts or sneakers are strongly discouraged.
Itinerary:Classic Dinner Menu (Subject to change)
- Garden-Fresh Salad Station: Mixed Greens, ripe Tomatoes and crisp Cucumbers, dried Cranberries, Garbanzo Beans, Sunflower Seeds, shredded Cheese, Croutons, Bacon, served with Balsamic Vinaigrette and Ranch dressings
- Chef’s Daily Salad Selection: Fresh and creative salad from our chef
- Roasted Rosemary Beef: Slow-roasted tender Beef hand-carved to order and served with a rich Demi-Glacé and Horseradish Cream
- Herb Marinated Pork Tenderloin: Pork Loin carved to order
- Chicken Fontina: Pan-seared boneless breast of Chicken stuffed with Fontina Cheese and fresh Spinach in a light Garlic-Sherry Cream Sauce
- Salmon Mediterranean: Fresh Fillet of Wild Alaskan Salmon sautéed and drizzled with Citrus, White Wine and Dill, served with a savory Chutney
- Pasta Primavera a la Vodka: Imported Imported Pasta in a light Vodka Cream Sauce with sautéed Broccoli, fresh Pea Pods, Mushrooms and Red Peppers
- Garlic Smashed Potatoes: Red Potatoes mashed with roasted Garlic and light Cream
- Local Harvest Vegetable Medley: Seasonal medley of locally-sourced steamed Vegetables
- Buttered Green Beans
Sweet Dessert Duo
- Chocolate Mousse Truffle: Silky Chocolate Mousse, covered in a decadent Chocolate Ganache, topped with a drizzle of White Chocolate
- Lemoncello Cheesecake: New York-style Cheesecake, layers of Lemon Cake and tart Citrus Ganache
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for