Take an entertaining day cruise from Perth along the beautiful Swan Valley, and wine and dine as you go! You'll cruise to the upper reaches of the Swan River, go wine tasting at premium wineries in the Swan Valley and enjoy lunch at a riverside winery restaurant.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free drinks included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Morning tea will be served soon after you board, followed by cheese and biscuits and a tasting of premium "Wines of the Month" from Houghton's Winery and other local Western Australian vineyards.
You'll then cruise into the upper reaches of the Swan to disembark at the prestigious Sandalford Estate. Here you will sample and have the opportunity to purchase some of Sandalford's distinctive premium wines.
Then it's time to cruise back downstream to arrive at the Waters Edge Winery. You'll enjoy a delicious three-course lunch at the winery's waterfront restaurant overlooking the Swan River, accompanied by relaxing music from the restaurant's pianist.
On your return cruise to Perth there are more complimentary wine tastings to enjoy and some surprise entertainment to follow!
Visit to some of Australia's best vineyards
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Pier 3, Barrack Square, Perth.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Swan Valley Wine Cruise
- Swan Valley River Cruise with live commentary on board
- Morning tea
- Wines of the Month on board tasting with cheese and biscuits
- Wine tasting at Sandalford winery
- 3-course lunch
- Live entertainment
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Tour of the Sandalford winery
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
SAMPLE MENU *Menu subject to change without notice
Shared tasting plate with a selection of warm breads, dips, olives, dill pickles, pickled onions and fetta cheese.
Oven roasted chicken breast rested on lemon thyme risotto and finished with roasted capsicum and roma tomato couli
Fish of the day set on a tumeric mash, finished with olive oil baby capers, and drizzled with a balsamic glaze
Roma Tomato and Basil Linguini - Fresh roma tomatoes, olives, green leafy basil and olive oil finished with shaved parmesan
Cake of the Day
A selection of complimentary red and white Waters Edge Wines
Soft drinks, tea and coffee will be available throughout lunch
A child meal is included for children aged 4 - 14 years travelling on a child's ticket.
For children wishing to have an adult meal as above, an additional AUD$10.00 upgrade applies
- ITEMS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Swan Valley Wine Cruise from Perth
Pinnacles Desert, Koalas and Sandboarding 4WD Day Tour from Perth
Australia Sightseeing Pass
Perth Beaches and Fremantle Coast Helicopter Tour
Perth Helicopter Tour
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for