Include a day trip to the charming town of Bruges in Belgium's Flemish region on your Paris holiday. You'll visit one of the most beautifully preserved medieval towns in Europe. In summer you'll cruise down Bruges famous canals and see why the city is known as the "Little Venice of the North".
- Fully narrated tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Your drive to Belgium takes you through northern France to Bruges, not far from the North Sea in northern Belgium. Bruges is a simply exquisite town. The intact medieval centre of this Unesco World Heritage site looks like a living canvas painted by a Flemish old master.
Upon arrival in Bruges, your guided tour begins with a walk through the city's medieval heart. Highlights include the magnificent Grand Place, quaint houses with elaborately decorated facades, the Halles (an outdoor market with a belfry), the Place du Bourg with the Saint-Sang Basilica, the Gothic-style Town Hall and the Beguine Convent.
In summer (April to October) you'll then take a short cruise down Bruges' canals to see this lovely old city from the water. You'll have free time afterwards to pursue your own interests, perhaps visiting the museums of Flemish art or browsing for handmade lace and Belgian chocolates.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pyramides, central Paris
- Standard tour: 7:15am
Standard tour with hotel pickup: 6:30am
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 9:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Standard Tour (50 people) Transportation by motorcoach - maximum 50 people with commentary from your English speaking guide. No hotel pickup or drop off.
Standard Tour & Hotel Pickup Transportation by motorcoach - maximum 50 people with commentary from your English-speaking expert guide. Includes central Paris hotel pickup and drop off.
Paris to Bruges Day Trip
- Free time in Bruges
- Walking tour
- Canal Cruise (April to October only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport (or identity card for EC members) is required to participate on this tour
- You will spend approximately 5 hours in Bruges and the journey from Paris to Bruges is approximately 4 hours each way
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tickets and Small-Group Tour
Versailles by Bike Day Tour
Paris City Segway Tour
Bateaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise on the Seine
French Wine Tasting in Paris
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for