Paris is fabulous by day but unforgettable by night. Don't miss the chance to take an after-dinner Paris by Night Illuminations Tour and visit the home of the Cancan, the famous Moulin Rouge. You'll tour all the illuminated Paris sights, monuments and squares en route to Montmartre and the Moulin Rouge cabaret.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Free drinks included
- Likely to Sell Out
On your Paris by Night Illuminations Tour, you'll soon understand why Paris is known as the "City of Light" as you tour Paris' tree-lined boulevards flanked by animated cafes. You'll see the famous sights of Paris, including Concorde and Vendome Squares, Pigalle and Blanches squares, Opera, La Madeleine Church, rue Royale, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero, Invalides, Notre Dame Cathedral and Chatelet Square.
At the spectacular Moulin Rouge, the home of the French Cancan for more than a century, you'll sit back with your complimentary champagne and wait in anticipation for the spectacular "Feerie" show to burst onto the stage. The show features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss dancers dressed in exotic costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The show's sumptuous sets include moving staircases, a gigantic aquarium, swings and a garden setting, providing a vibrant, exciting backdrop for the brilliantly choreographed cabaret.
Book now! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
In Winter (Nov - March), you will usually see the first show at 9:00pm at the Moulin Rouge. However occasionally, the Moulin Rouge allocates seats to the second show at 11:00pm. In this case, you will enjoy a complimentary Seine River cruise in between the Illuminations Tour and the Show. In Summer (April - Oct), you will usually attend the 11:00pm show, if it isn't available, you will attend the 9:00pm show.
Moulin Rouge, Paris
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Paris. The closest metro stations are Tuileries, Palais Royal or Pyramides (Line 1, 7, 14).
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Standard Tour by motorcoach - maximum 50 people. No hotel pickup or drop off. Departs 7pm November 1 to March 31. Departs 9pm from April 1 to October 31. Moulin Rouge show & 1/2 bottle of champagne.
Small Group Tour. Transportation by minivan - max 8 people. Includes hotel pickup & drop off. Departs 7pm Nov 1 to March 31 (except Fri and Sat when departs at 9pm). Departs 9pm from April 1 to Oct 31
Moulin Rouge, Paris
- Moulin Rouge Show and Champagne
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- Moulin Rouge Paris tickets are not issued individually. The shop will be open if you would like to purchase a souvenir.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. Moulin Rouge Paris does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are available.
- Summer tours (April to October) take place in partially sunlight as it does not get dark until much later in the evening.
- Not recommended for child aged 16 and under.
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tickets and Small-Group Tour
Versailles by Bike Day Tour
Paris City Segway Tour
Bateaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise on the Seine
French Wine Tasting in Paris
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for