Visit the beautiful home and garden that inspired the master of Impressionism, Claude Monet, on a half-day tour from Paris. The tour takes in Monet's restored home, garden and workshop at Giverny, where the famous Impressionist artist lived from 1883 to 1926. A particular highlight is the water-lily pond with its famous Japanese bridge which featured in many of Monet's masterpieces.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Your half-day tour to Giverny will take you through the Normandy countryside to the charming country village of Giverny, where Monet settled with his family. It was here in Giverny that Monet indulged his love of nature, in his painting, his gardening and his photography. As you stroll in the exquisite gardens and admire the pond and bridge, you'll enter into Monet's world where art and nature became one.
See where Monet lived on your trip to Giverny
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pyramides, central Paris
- Monday - Saturday: 1:45pm
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Giverny and Monet tour with English-speaking guide. Departing at 8:15am
Giverny and Monet tour with English-speaking guide. Departing at 1:45pm
Giverny and Monet
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tickets and Small-Group Tour
Versailles by Bike Day Tour
Paris City Segway Tour
Bateaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise on the Seine
French Wine Tasting in Paris
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for