Add to your family memories of Orlando on a full-day trip to Marineland and St Augustine! At Marineland, a dolphin observation center and marine park on the Atlantic coast, choose one of two ways to interact with Atlantic bottlenose dolphins – either a 30-minute swim or a meet-and-feed. Then, head to the charming and historic town of St Augustine where you have the rest of the day to explore. Have lunch at an outdoor cafe, visit Castillo de San Marcos (the oldest fort in the United States) or walk the maze of cobblestone streets before you head back to Orlando.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Popular choice with kids
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Get up close and personal with Atlantic bottlenose dolphins and explore the oldest city in the United States on this day trip from Orlando to Marineland and St Augustine.
At Marineland, a dolphin center and marine park, you have two options to interact with those lovable creatures of the sea – bottlenose dolphins. Looking for an experience that doesn’t require a swimsuit? Opt for the Dolphin Experience, a brief meet-and-feed where you’ll pet, feed and interact with these friendly creatures. If you do want to get wet, choose the Swim with Dolphins option, a 30-minute swim that includes a 30-minute educational presentation before you get in the water.
After you depart Marineland, you head to downtown St Augustine, where the rest of your afternoon can be enjoyed at your leisure. Visit the famous Castillo de San Marcos (the oldest fort in the United States) or wander the dozens of cobblestone streets. As the oldest European-settled town in the continental United States, St Augustine dates back to 1565 and offers a wealth of cultural and historic sites around every corner.
Castillo de San Marcos
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Select Orlando Hotels
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Meet and feed the dolphins - no swimming
30-minute presentation and 30-minute dolphin encounter in the water
Dolphin Fun at Marineland
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- To swim with dolphins, participants under 10 years old must be accompanied by a paying participating adult 16 years and up
- To touch and feed dolphins, you must be at least 3 years of age. Participants 7 years and under must be accompanied by a paying participating adult 13 years or older
- To swim with dolphins, you must be at least 5 years of age
- All participants will be photographed during their interaction by our professional staff photographers. Guests may not bring personal cameras into dolphin program areas.
- Bring appropriate attire - wear clothing that can get wet; girls must bring a hair band
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Universal Orlando 3-Park Unlimited Ticket
Orlando Attractions Roundtrip Transfer
2-Day Miami South Beach Adventure from Orlando with Optional Dolphin Swim
SeaWorld® Orlando Ticket
Universal Orlando 2-Park Bonus Ticket
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for