Best St Augustine and Dolphin Experience Day Trip from Orlando
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Popular choice with kids
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
At Marineland, a dolphin center and marine park, you have two options to interact with those lovable creatures of the sea – bottlenose dolphins. Looking for an experience that doesn’t require a swimsuit? Opt for the Dolphin Experience, a brief meet-and-feed where you’ll pet, feed and interact with these friendly creatures. If you do want to get wet, choose the Swim with Dolphins option, a 30-minute swim that includes a 30-minute educational presentation before you get in the water.
After you depart Marineland, you head to downtown St Augustine, where the rest of your afternoon can be enjoyed at your leisure. Visit the famous Castillo de San Marcos (the oldest fort in the United States) or wander the dozens of cobblestone streets. As the oldest European-settled town in the continental United States, St Augustine dates back to 1565 and offers a wealth of cultural and historic sites around every corner.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Dolphin Experience
Meet and feed the dolphins - no swimming
USD $98.99Pricing details
Swim with the Dolphins
30-minute presentation and 30-minute dolphin encounter in the water
USD $278.99Pricing details
Dolphin Fun at Marineland
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- To swim with dolphins, participants under 10 years old must be accompanied by a paying participating adult 16 years and up
- To touch and feed dolphins, you must be at least 3 years of age. Participants 7 years and under must be accompanied by a paying participating adult 13 years or older
- To swim with dolphins, you must be at least 5 years of age
- All participants will be photographed during their interaction by our professional staff photographers. Guests may not bring personal cameras into dolphin program areas.
- Bring appropriate attire - wear clothing that can get wet; girls must bring a hair band
Reviewed by: James C, June 2015
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Miss Cheryl D, April 2014
The whole trip was well organised and informative.
Lovely experience with the dolphins, fabulous visit to the old town