Honolulu History and Culture Segway Tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Travel towards downtown Honolulu, and stop at the historic Aloha Tower – a major landmark of Hawaii and a beacon that welcomes ships into Honolulu. Enter downtown through historic Bishop Street and pass by the famous transportation buildings that have been a longstanding feature of downtown Honolulu. Zoom into lively Chinatown and down Hotel Street as you head toward Washington Place, the home to Hawaii’s governor, and the State Capitol Building. Glide the grounds of Iolani Palace, the only royal palace in the United States, and learn about Hawaii’s history while viewing the ancient banyan trees in the garden outside Iolani Palace.
Continue your adventure by visiting Iolani Barracks, King Kamehameha Statue and the historic Honolulu Courthouse. Pass by the Honolulu City Hall and the historic Kawaiahao Church, also known as Hawaii’s Westminster Abbey.
Finish your journey by heading back toward your starting point along the scenic coastal route. The Segway allows you to see so much more than you would on a walking tour, but still enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you travel, unlike you would on a bus. It’s the perfect way to sightsee!
Please note: You must book in groups of two or more on this tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Honolulu History and Culture Tour
- Segway tour led by knowledgeable guide
- Safety helmets
- Small pouch on front of all Segway Personal Transporters can hold your small bag or backpack
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that guests wear comfortable shoes (flip flops or sneakers), light-casual clothes, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Bring a bottle of water and a camera, because you’ll have many stops at scenic points to take photos
- Minimum age to ride Segway is 16
- You must book two people or more in the same reservation for this tour
Reviewed by: Denise I, April 2015
Mike was our guide for this tour and he did a fabulous adventure for us. We saw some beautiful buildings and learned quite a bit about the history of Honolulu. What a fun way to see the city and experience everything first hand.I do recommend this tour to anyone in Honolulu, it was a fun way to see the city.
Reviewed by: heidikester, April 2015
Wow!! We were very impressed with this tour!! Normally on a bus tour, I find myself falling asleep lulled to sleep by the tour guides' voice. The segway was a great way to see the sights, learn about the history and culture of the island and Honolulu, and stay alert. The segway itself was very easy to ride and a lot of fun as well. The guides were excellent instructors making sure everyone was secure riding before we left on the tour. They were VERY knowledgeable about the city and aware of picture taking opportunities. Definitely would recommend this tour!!