Honolulu History and Culture Segway Tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Travel towards downtown Honolulu, and stop at the historic Aloha Tower – a major landmark of Hawaii and a beacon that welcomes ships into Honolulu. Enter downtown through historic Bishop Street and pass by the famous transportation buildings that have been a longstanding feature of downtown Honolulu. Zoom into lively Chinatown and down Hotel Street as you head toward Washington Place, the home to Hawaii’s governor, and the State Capitol Building. Glide the grounds of Iolani Palace, the only royal palace in the United States, and learn about Hawaii’s history while viewing the ancient banyan trees in the garden outside Iolani Palace.
Continue your adventure by visiting Iolani Barracks, King Kamehameha Statue and the historic Honolulu Courthouse. Pass by the Honolulu City Hall and the historic Kawaiahao Church, also known as Hawaii’s Westminster Abbey.
Finish your journey by heading back toward your starting point along the scenic coastal route. The Segway allows you to see so much more than you would on a walking tour, but still enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you travel, unlike you would on a bus. It’s the perfect way to sightsee!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Honolulu History and Culture Tour
- Segway tour led by knowledgeable guide
- Safety helmets
- Small pouch on front of all Segway Personal Transporters can hold your small bag or backpack
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that guests wear comfortable shoes (flip flops or sneakers), light-casual clothes, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Bring a bottle of water and a camera, because you’ll have many stops at scenic points to take photos
- Minimum age to ride Segway is 16
Reviewed by: Susan W, July 2014
I would recommend this activity. Our guide Killi and Mike did an "outstanding job", the informations they gave us around town make it fun and interesting.
Reviewed by: Matthew B, March 2014
I was the only one who booked this tour on this day, sounds like a cancellation. What! No way? They provided me an excellent tour guide (Kiliona) and a full tour plus some. Kiliona is well versed in Hawaiian culture and was able to give a ton of interesting historical and cultural information. Being on Segeways we covered a ton of ground. I would recommend a tour from Segeway of Hawaii to anyone interested in the best tours you can get in Waikiki.