2-Day Washington DC, Philadelphia and Amish Country Tour from New York
- Multi-Day Trip
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-day Philadelphia and DC Tour
2-day tour to Philadelphia, Washington DC and the Amish Country from New York City
- Transportation by bus or van
- Overnight accommodation at Howard Johnson Inn DC Cheverly
- Expert guide
- Luggage handling
- Admission to select attractions
- Wifi on bus
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted. These smaller vehicles do not feature wifi
- Amish portion of the tour is subject to change due to seasons or inclement weather
Reviewed by: Petya A, July 2014
The whole tour was very well organized. We managed to visit all the attractions in schedule, there were no delays. The tour guide, Stefano, was very nice. He spoke italian for the whole group, and explained everything in enghlish once more just for me and my friend. This is the perfect trip if you have limited time and want to see both cities. Just enough time to visit the most interesting places. The hotel was old and needs a lot of renovation,but its ok for one night. Thanks to the whole team,the experience was really worthed!!!
Reviewed by: Isabel F, January 2014
Awesome experience. Money well spent.